Sunday, April 15, 2012

Pixlr-O-Meter Sheldon



I just downloaded a new program for my Mac that I've had on my iPhone4s in app form for a while and wanted to give it a try. I went to my Go-To model, Sheldon. It's actually an old cell photo that I just browsed through and clicked. It turned out ok, though. Kinda retro, which is the point of the software. It will come in handy for blogging when you don't have time to use Photoshop.

If you'd like to have it, too, here is the link: Pixlr-O-Meter 

3 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Great site! I'm trying to find an email address to contact you on to ask if you would please consider adding a link to my website. I'd really appreciate if you could email me back.

    Thanks and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bella, you could just leave your website here in the comments and I'll take a look. If it's a doxie blog I'd love to have it in my links. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey ! Fantastic blog ! Except naturally, for the amazing tips that are shared with this blog . Just wanted to say I appreciate your blogs and am looking forward for more to come !

    ReplyDelete

Doxie kisses to you sweet commenter!