Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Favorite Activities

I think these two photos show exactly what each weena loves doing the most. Or in Penny's case, what she loves not doing. Which would be ANYthing! LOL My sweet, but lazy, girl.




And my oh-so-active baby boy, Sheldon.




We take Sheldon on walks every day. Sometimes we go several times a day. He loves to be active! Penny couldn't be more opposite if she tried! We take her on walks and end up dragging or carrying her. Haha! Silly girl! It would be good for her to walk, too, but she'll have none of it. We can sometimes get her around the block once, so it isn't unheard of to see her walking. It just isn't usual. She much prefers to be treated like the princess that she is and have things brought to her. Who needs to walk when you have humans to do things for you? Not a bad life, if ya ask me!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Walkies! I love my walks especially in this beautiful weather. Now Muffin on the other hand, forget it! Get her all harnessed up and ready to go, get her outside and she puts on the brakes! Go figure...

    Check out our Blog, cuz Mommy gave you an award this morning!

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle
    www.lovablelily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Doxie kisses to you sweet commenter!