Thursday, September 26, 2013

Comments




There has been a problem with comments on this blog for quite some time. Some people are able to leave a comment, and others can not. When comments do come through I can't reply to those comments. Not even on my own blog. Sometimes switching browsers helps, and sometimes not. This appears to be an ongoing issue with Blogger. I wish I knew what to do to fix it because I enjoy reading your comments. I'm sorry if yours don't get through. It's not me...it's blogger. :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. frustrating!! hope u get - just want to say I enjoy seeing your pups! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trying again to respond. Thank you so much, Sharon! I hope you can see this! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Doxie kisses to you sweet commenter!