Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Baby Teeth & Family Jewels

Sheldon lost 2 baby teeth yesterday. This is the largest of the 2.


I think this was his first tooth lost as he looked really confused and wouldn't stop licking the area. It was adorable. He looked up at me like 'WTH". It popped right out in my lap. The smaller one popped out onto the floor during play time with Kolby. His mouth must be sore now because he's eating very little ever since he lost them. Before he was eating fine.

Tomorrow, Thursday, is his neuter surgery. Wish us luck. Mommy's very nervous about the whole thing. There will be crying involved when I have to leave him there.

Here is the wee man enjoying his jewels....just like most all men sleep I think. lol



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Doxie kisses to you sweet commenter!