Wednesday, March 23, 2011

This way! No, THIS way!!

I bought the wiener pups a double leash for when I can't find someone to go walking with us. Now I won't have to wait on someone else to go with me so I can take both of them. I videoed their first outing with it. Check it out...




And a couple of photos taken shortly after the video was shot.


Sheldon: "Com'on Penny....get off your butt and let's run!"
Penny: "No, thank you."


Sheldon: "This way, PenPen! This looks like fun!"
Penny: "No, thank you. You go ahead." *snicker*
Sheldon: "I can't! You're bigger than me!"
Penny: *snicker*


Sheldon: "Fine. You win."
Penny: "Get used to it."

Hehe! Poor Sheldon doesn't have quite as much behind behind him as Penny does. She's pretty much the boss when they're tethered. He still has a blast, though. He just loves being around her.

Speaking of Penny's behind....she got into some bird food while I was feeding and watering the birds today. Little Porky Penny was as round as she is long by the time I caught her! *screams* And she was doing so well on her diet! Hopefully it won't set us back too far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Doxie kisses to you sweet commenter!