Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Male Model

I tried to keep it even with the postings between Sheldon and Penny. The truth is, though, I get more shots of Sheldon. Penny goes out in the back yard to play and potty whereas Sheldon has to be leashed because he can get under the fence. He's a small fellow. So I spend a lot of time with Sheldon outside. Also, Penny is an older girl and spends less time awake and playing than Sheldon. Also, I try my best to get all the photos of Sheldon while he's in his puppy-hood just like I did when Penny was this size. So, I hope the readers of this blog don't think I'm picking favorites when Sheldon shows up more frequently than PenPen.  It may be that way for a while until he gets to be a little lazier and gets to be full grown. Make sense?

Okay, so in the earlier post I told you that Sheldon was going in tomorrow to get neutered. Which means, Mommy can't think of anything else. So, since the little man is on my mind I'm looking at photos while he's snoozing on the couch. What does that mean? New photo post!

Taken outside last week as we watched the very last launch of the Discovery Shuttle.

This one was taken week before last. It didn't turn out as nice as I was hoping, but I just really liked the photo, so I played with it in Photoshop to make it a little better. The legs belong to Joel, by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Doxie kisses to you sweet commenter!